Helping You Achieve a More Beautiful Smile
Do you feel like you could use more confidence in your appearance? Visit Texas Orthodontics for Kids, a local orthodontist in Austin, TX. With more than 25 years of experience in orthodontics for all ages, our team is ready to give you the smile you deserve through the use of high-quality braces and other orthodontic methods. Whether you’re searching for a reliable orthodontist for your young children or for yourself, our staff is able to provide compassionate and warm care for the whole family. Get in touch with our friendly and attentive staff today to learn about our financing options or to take advantage of one of our special offers.
The world of orthodontics focuses on the supervision and correction of dentofacial makeup. Orthodontics includes using braces, retainers and other appliances to properly correct any abnormalities. It is estimated that 60% of the population can benefit from orthodontic treatment.
Texas Orthodontics for Kids
When you’re undertaking a task as important as getting braces for yourself or your child, you want to make sure your needs are met by a skilled and qualified professional. At our orthodontics clinic, we have extensive experience and ongoing training in every area of dental health that we handle. You can feel confident and assured that when you’re in our care, you’re sure to receive the highest standard of service possible from every member of our staff. From the moment you check in to your very last appointment with us, we strive to make you and your family feel safe, comfortable, and confident in everything we do.
Our practice’s top priority is to provide you the highest quality orthodontic care in a friendly, comfortable environment. In light of this, we utilize the latest technological advances in the industry, such as tooth-colored ceramic braces, Invisalign and AcceleDent. AcceleDent is the newest orthodontic technology in accelerating tooth movement and can considerably shorten the treatment timeframe of our patients. We also use the latest in computer technology (digital imaging and advanced computer graphics) to ensure that you receive the most effective care possible.
Specializing in Teeth Straightening for All Ages
Having a straight and uniform-looking smile is an important factor in many people’s sense of self-esteem, and your local orthodontist is here to help restore that sense of confidence. There are many reasons a person may develop crooked or misaligned teeth including:
- Early Loss of Baby Teeth
- Misaligned or Injured Jaw
- Improper Fit of Dental Work
- Large Teeth in Small Jaws
- Thumb Sucking or Pacifier Use After Age Three
No matter what age you or your children are, our orthodontics team is here to help you find a solution. From braces for kids to the use of retainers, there are many options for you to consider. Our knowledgeable staff will make sure you fully understand these options and help you choose the best one for you or your child.
When an adult or teen patients visit our practice, many are surprised to find that they are a candidate for Invisalign treatment. Many patients are also surprised to learn of the flexible scheduling and hygiene benefits that Invisalign treatment offers, all while achieving great clinical results. Invisalign is a nearly invisible, comfortable, and convenient treatment option for adult and teenage patients who want straighter teeth without traditional wires and brackets.
High-tech Orthodontics & Braces
Orthodontics has advanced in recent years, with digital x-rays and computer analyses providing an accurate diagnosis in even the most complicated situations. Digital x-rays also allow timely and accurate communication between our team and general dentists and specialists.
great video courtesy of our friends at Ortho360 – Austin Orthodontics
Standard braces have improved over the years, as well. Advanced Orthodontics proudly uses In-Ovation-R and In-Ovation-C self-litigating brackets as the standard. It is possible that you may need Invisalign, another replacement for braces.
Take Advantage of our Free Consultation Offer
Learn more about your options and whether you’re a likely candidate for braces or other orthodontics by scheduling a free consultation. To make your dental health needs easier to attain, we offer financing as well as special discounts on certain procedures. We recognize that every patient has different needs, and we pride ourselves in the caring and courteous service we deliver to each person who walks through our doors. Whether you’re an adult, adolescent or child, our knowledgeable doctors and staff are committed to helping you achieve the smile you deserve — a healthy, beautiful one!
Contact us when you need to see a Texas orthodontist. We’re proud to serve patients located in the Austin, Georgetown, Round Rock and Central Texas areas.
Blog Posts from your Kids Orthodontist
- Georgetown Orthodontics & Braces - Orthodontic treatment involves the wearing of braces, either fixed or removable, which are used to straighten your teeth and correct your bite. Both children and adults can benefit from orthodontic treatment. This practice is not only concerned with the correction of teeth but also the facial profile and interaction of tooth and lip position to …
- If you dont brush your teeth and wear your Invisalign - This was another phrase searched for by one of our visitors. For the Invisalign users brushing those teeth all the time they eat can sometimes be a pain. Invisalign requires DISCIPLINE more than anything else from a patient. The Invisalign system brings something totally new to the orthodontics world: an easier treatment and some less …
- Creating a beautiful smile: the veneers option - Discolored teeth, small gaps between them or chipped teeth after an accident will prevent us from having the perfect smile we always wanted. The veneers have been used for quite some time to “hide” such imperfections and they have been a good option in this matter. In some very light orthodontic cases, these veneers might …
- Will braces fix my ugly teeth? - The orthodontic treatment is started because of our misalignments and malocclusions. The teeth are not straight and this can cause problems when it comes to oral hygiene and also the bite. Some patients also face pain in the jaws, others don’t have this problem, but still consider their teeth to be ugly. The “ugly” teeth …
- Straight Talk About Invisalign - I found an excellent article about Invisalign and I wanted to share it with you. Since I am also in treatment and used Damon braces too, I consider myself experienced enough to chat some more about this topic. Even if the article does seem very well written I kinda sense it might discourage you and …
- My Invisalign Doesn’t Work - One of our readers was searching for information about Invisalign not working: “my Invisalign doesn’t work”. I would like to say this is nonsense and all treatments work perfectly, but there are still possible problems. Any orthodontic treatment requires a lot of changes in our lifestyle and TIME. I see 2 options in our case: …
- Invisalign – Loose Teeth? - One of our visitors was looking for this information and we thought it would be a good idea for a topic too. It is clear that he/she is currently under Invisalign treatment and the teeth are not as “tough” as they normally are. Our reader is scared about them being loose. DON’T BE! It’s normal. …
- First 2 Days with Invisalign - This was the phrase one of our visitors searched and got to our site. Since I also have Invisalign I can at least offer some information about how the first days in the system are. If you are not yet accustomed with the name and the type of orthodontic treatment Invisalign is, here is the …
- I am 30 years old. Can I have invisible aligners? - Dear visitor. I assume you are talking about: Invisalign – the invisible braces. The fast answer is: YES. You can have Invisalign just like anyone else if you qualify for the treatment. I am almost 30 myself so it’s not such a huge deal. As I have explained some days ago, you can have excellent …
- One Experience with Damon Braces - The entire bracing thing took place on June 1st. I was a bit scared of all I have to go through, but also knew almost anything a normal person (not an orthodontist) can know about this entire thing. With all the knowledge and patience in the world, I was able to face the thing that …